Ellen Cull is coming to Liberty Yoga for an
Introduction to Sanskrit
With this unique, stress-free technique created
by Vyaas Houston, you will:
- Discover you can learn ANYTHING.
- Experience the poetry, music, and roots of Language!
- Walk away with the ability to make new sounds and pronounce yoga words well.
- Walk away with ew listening skills – you will hear and make sounds you didn’t know existed!
- Sing together, support each other and build community!
The Rewards are MANY.
For those who take the time to see, hear, and feel the power and elegance of Sanskrit.
Those interested in yoga philosophy particularly benefit from this study.
This weekend workshop will give you intimate familiarity with the unique points of resonance in your own palate that support Sanskrit’s sacred sounds. And you will be firmly ground in proper pronunciation of this ancient language. Along the way you will learn the alphabet – itself a lovely chant – and you will receive the tools you need to explore your favorite sutras and chants in the beautiful script of Sanskrit, Devanāgarī. ASI’s teaching method, developed over many years by Vyaas Houston, makes learning Sanskrit stress-free and FUN!
This Workshop will be held on
Saturday, July 22, 2017
Sunday, July 23, 2017
10:30a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Sign up by Clicking Here
$200 for YTT Students and Autorenew Members
700 Capitol Trail, Newark, DE 19713
For more information visit: www.americansanskrit.com